Actions Taken by the Georgia State Board of Registration of Used Motor Vehicle Parts Dealers at its February 4 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia State Board of Registration of Used Motor Vehicle Parts Dealers held its meeting on Thursday, February 4, 2010.
The Board voted to approve the following applications for licensure:
- Glynn Iron & Metal Inc., Brunswick
- Sales Collision & Parts, Fort Oglethorpe
- A-1 Auto Salvage, Macon
The Board voted to ratify the following cease and desist orders for unlicensed practice:
- North Georgia Automotive, Acworth
- Atlanta Imported Auto Parts, Decatur
- Auto Electric, Manchester
- Rebecca Thomas & Larry Lumpkin, Reynolds
The Board voted to accept the following order:
- Bennett Motor Co., Savannah: $1,500 fine for failure to remit title.
The Board voted to accept the following consent order for licensure:
- Shakti Auto Parts, Inc., Atlanta: 12 months probation and $500 fine for unlicensed practice.
The Georgia State Board of Registration of Used Motor Vehicle Parts Dealers will hold its next meeting Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards Division office in Macon.