Actions Taken by the Georgia State Board of Examiners of Psychologists at its February 18 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia State Board of Examiners of Psychologists met on Friday, February 18, 2011.
The Board approved the following applications for licensure by oral examination:
- Courtney Thomas, Columbus
- Brenda Hanna-Pladdy, Decatur
- Mirsad Serdarevic, Irvine
- Roxanne Donovan, Kennesaw
- Aaron Kilts, Lilburn
The following petition for waiver/variance requests were presented to the Board:
- Stephen Johnson, Atlanta: Rule 510-8-.01 Continuing Education Requirements. Board Decision: Withdrawn; licensee must meet the CE requirements. Per Board Rule 510-7-.01: Board has a six month late lapse renewal period; therefore, waiver request was not required.
- Doreen Richardson, Stone Mountain: Rule 510-7-.02 Reinstatement. Board Decision: Granted.
The Board voted to post the following rule amendment for the 30 day minimum requirement, upon the receipt of the memo of authority from Graham Barron, AAG:
- Rule 510-3-.02 Qualification of Applicants
The Georgia State Board of Examiners of Psychologists will hold its next meeting Friday, March 18, 2011 at 8:30 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards Division office in Macon.