Actions Taken by the Georgia State Board of Examiners of Psychologists at its December 17 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia State Board of Examiners of Psychologists met on Friday, December 17, 2010.
The following application was approved for licensure by oral examination:
- Christina Wilder, Savannah
The following petitions for waiver/variance request were presented to the Board:
- William Davidov, Atlanta: Rule 510-8.01. Board Decision: Granted; CE hours may be completed via online.
- Shawn Clark, Jackson, MS: Board Rule-510-8-.01. Board Decision: Granted; CE hrs must be obtained within 3 months.
- Joseph Schwartz, Marietta: Board Rule 510-8-.01. Board Decision: Denied. Insufficient hardship proven.
- Frances Carroll, Atlanta: O.C.G.A. 50-13-9-.1 (c). Board Decision: Denied. Board cannot waive the law; applicant must take the EPPP.
- James B. Giddens, Shreveport, LA: Rule 510-8-.01(2). Board Decision: Granted.
The Georgia State Board of Examiners of Psychologists will hold its next meeting Friday, January 21, 2011 at 8:30 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards Division office in Macon.