Actions Taken by the Georgia State Board of Examiners of Psychologists at its January 22 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia State Board of Examiners of Psychologists met on Friday, January 22, 2010.
The Board voted to approve the following applications for licensure:
- Catlin Herzinger Delfs, Atlanta
- Adrian Janit, Augusta
- Karia Kelch-Oliver, Decatur
- Chanda Graves, Decatur
- Tywanda Lightfoot, Mableton
- Natalie Parks, Smyrna
- Toi Curry, Statesboro
- William Schiff, Freehold, NJ
The Board voted to deny the following petition for rule variance/waiver request:
- Doreen E. Banks Richardson, Rule 510-8-.01: Continuing education requirements.
The Georgia State Board of Examiners of Psychologists will hold its next meeting Friday, February 19, 2010 at 8:30 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards Division office in Macon.