|For Immediate Release
June 29, 2009
FFI Contact: Matt Carrothers
Director of Media Relations
Professionals with licensing inquiries should contact
the Professional Licensing Boards at 478-207-2440
Actions Taken by the Georgia State Board of Examiners of Psychologists at its June 19 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia State Board of Examiners of Psychologists met on Friday, June 19, 2009.
The Board voted to approved the following applications for licensure by exam:
- Katrina Lokken, Atlanta
- Amber Valentino, Atlanta
- Amy Louck, Chattahoochee, FL
- Allison Langlois, Atlanta
- Christian Hildreth, Eatonton
- Lynn Katzenmeyer, Crawfordville, FL
- Winston Dill, Columbia, SC
- David Massey, Anderson, SC
- Tynessa Gordon, Jonesboro
- Spurgeon Cole, Bogart
- Kimberly Rowan, Statesboro
- Norman Lee, Buford
- Nadya Hollahan, Decatur
The Board voted to approve the following applications for licensure by reactivation:
The Board voted to adopt the following proposed rule amendments:
- 510-7-.02 & .03, Reinstatement/Inactive License: Defines a timeframe for Reinstatement applications and specify the requirement of Continuing Education hours for Reactivation of Inactive Status licenses.
- 510-8-.02, Types of Continuing Education: Clarifies that continuing education hours of varied subject matter must be earned “in person”.
The Georgia State Board of Examiners of Psychologists will hold its next meeting Friday, July 14, 2009 at 8:30 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards in Macon.