Actions Taken by the Georgia Board of Pharmacy at its June 1 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia Board of Pharmacy held its meeting on Wednesday, June 1, 2011.
The Board voted to accept the following voluntary surrender:
- Mary Elizabeth Shuman, Dublin
The Board voted to adopt the following rule:
- 480-3-.03 Continuing Pharmacy Education
The Board voted to post the following rules for consideration at the September Board meeting:
- 480-19-.01 Excepted Sales of Non-Pseudoephedrine Schedule V Controlled Substances
- 480-19-.02 Exempt Non-Pseudoephedrine Schedule V Controlled Substances
- 480-19-.03Over-the-counter (OTC) Sales of Exempt Schedule V Drug Products containing Pseudoephedrine
The Board voted to post the following rule for consideration at the earliest possible meeting:
- 480-22-.12 Requirements of Prescription Drug Orders as Issued by a Physician's Assistant (PA) or an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Licensed to Practice in the State of Georgia
The Georgia Board of Pharmacy will hold its next meeting Wednesday, July 13, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards Division in Macon.