Actions Taken by the Georgia Board of Pharmacy at its February 16 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia Board of Pharmacy held its meeting on Wednesday, February 16, 2011.
The Board voted to adopt the following rules:
- 480-15-.01 Definitions
- 480-15-.02 Registration of Pharmacy Technicians
- 480-15-.02. 03 Use of Registered Pharmacy Technicians and Other Pharmacy Personnel.
- 480-15-.04 Duties of the Pharmacist in Charge Related to Registered Pharmacy Technicians.
- 480-15-.03 .05 Duties or Functions Prohibited from Being Performed by a Registered Pharmacy Technician.
- Chapter 480-36 Retail Pharmacy Requirements For Remote Prescription Drug Order Processing
- 480-36-.01 Definitions
- 480-36-.02 Licensing
- 480-36-.03 Personnel and Supervision
- 480-36-.04 Policy and Procedure
- 480-36-.05 Record Keeping
- 480-36-.06 Patient Counseling
- 480-36-.07 Notification to Patients
The Board voted to post the following rule:
- 480-3-.03 Continuing Pharmacy Education
The Georgia Board of Pharmacy will hold its next meeting Wednesday, March 9, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards Division in Macon.