- You may download the instructions from the Board’s website at www.sos.ga.gov/plb/pharmacy; look under “Download Forms.”
- You may apply with Cogent Systems/GAPS before submitting your pharmacy technician application. The Cogent Systems/GAPS website includes print locations for applicants to visit for finger printing.
- You will be asked for a registration code and a verification code when you register. The ORI for registration is GAP236151; the verification code is - green24. This information is on the instruction sheet referenced above.
- Cogent Systems/GAPS responses are valid for six months. If you do not complete the application process before that time lapses, you will need to obtain another criminal history background check through Cogent Systems/GAPS.
- Applicant is responsible for paying Cogent Systems/GAPS the fee for the criminal background check.