- $100.00 application fee (non-refundable)
- Applicant must attest that he or she is at least 17 years old;
- Applicant must attest that he or she is currently enrolled in high school, has a high school diploma or has a GED;
- Applicant must obtain a criminal history background check through the Cogent Systems/GAPS at a GAPS location;
- If currently employed in a pharmacy, submit the license number of the pharmacy where the applicant is employed; and
- If certified, submit a copy of your Pharmacy Technician Certification Board certificate.