Actions Taken by the Georgia State Board of Registration for Foresters at its November 17 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia State Board of Registration for Foresters met Wednesday, November 17, 2010.
The Board voted to ratify the issuance of one registered forester license by examination.
The Board approved four applications for examination and seven applications for reinstatement.
The Board denied two applications for licensure.
The Board voted to post the following revised rules:
- 220-2-.02 Education. The purpose of this rule revision is to further define education requirements for licensure.
- 220-2-.08 Examination for Registration. The purpose of this rule revision is to clarify examination requirements.
- 220-3-.05 Reinstatement. Amendment. The purpose of this rule revision is to clarify requirements for reinstatement of licensure.
The Board accepted the following Board nominations for 2011:
- Mr. Fred Allen: Chairperson
- Mr. Leonard Kinsley: Vice Chairperson
The Georgia State Board of Registration for Foresters will hold its next meeting Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at 9:30 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards Division office in Macon.