Actions Taken by the Georgia Board State Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies at its August 25 Meeting
Macon, Ga. – The Georgia Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies held its scheduled meeting on Thursday, August 25, 2011.
The board voted to approve 37 company licenses, six instructor licenses, and 37 employee licenses.
The board approved a request for a 180 day grace period from the following licensee to replace the company’s designee:
- Specialty Investigations Unlimited, Inc., Winter Park, Fla.
The board voted to lift the probationary status for the following licensee:
- Ergonomic Security Corporation, Lithonia
The board voted to ratify the following cease and desist orders issued for unlicensed practice:
- BAI, Inc. dba TriMac, LLC, Decatur
- Chaka L. Green, Executive Enforcement, Decatur
- John Pierceall, Ancillary Legal Corporation, Atlanta
- George Douglas Norman, Macon
- James Wesley Willis, Fort Benning
The Georgia Board of Private Detective and Security Agencies will hold their next meeting on Thursday, October 27, 2011, at 9 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards Office located in Macon.