Actions Taken by the Georgia Board of Dentistry at its December 10 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia Board of Dentistry met on Friday, December 10, 2010.
The Board accepted consent orders citing substandard practice on the following individuals:
- Dr. John Robert Meek, Acworth
- Dr. David Alemar, Augusta
- Dr. Lynn Edward Flanagan, Evans
- Dr. Kenneth Harvey Farrar, Marietta
- Dr. Paul D. Rue, Savannah
The Board accepted the following consent orders:
- Dr. Karen Cooper, Savannah
- Ms. Joanna Graham, Hoschton
The Board accepted the following cease and desist order for unlicensed practice:
- Melissa Kay Van Zandt, Sandy Springs
The Georgia Board of Dentistry will hold its next meeting Friday, January 7, 2011 at 9:30 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards Division office in Macon.