Actions Taken by the Georgia Board of Dentistry at its November 12 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia Board of Dentistry met on Friday, November 12, 2010.
The Board accepted consent orders citing substandard practice on the following individuals:
- Dr. Kevin S. Short, Cumming
- Dr. Tuan Q. Tong, Jonesboro
- Dr. Kenneth M. Wiggins, Marietta
- Dr. Walker B. Moore, Stone Mountain
The Board accepted a reinstatement consent order on the following individual:
- Heather D. Tobin, Dunwoody
The Board accepted the following cease and desist orders:
- Samantha R. Ciccarielli, Perry
- Cori L. Williams, Perry
The Board accepted a fourth public consent order on the following individual, suspending his license for 90 days:
- Dr. Scott Wade Smith, Loganville
The Georgia Board of Dentistry will hold its next meeting Friday, December 10, 2010 at 9:30 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards Division office in Macon.