Actions Taken by the Georgia Board of Dentistry at its April 9 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia Board of Dentistry met on Friday, April 9, 2010.
The Board voted to adopt the following rule changes:
- 150-3-.01 Examination for Dental Licensure. The amendment provides a period for acceptance of scores from examination retakes.
- 150-7-.02 Teaching Licenses. The amendment restricts off campus practice by faculty members unless they also hold an unrestricted license to practice dentistry or dental hygiene in Georgia.
- 150-7-.04 Dental Provisional Licensure by Credentials. The amendments provide examination content for acceptable clinical examinations.
The Board accepted the following public reinstatement consent order:
- Kristen Fox, Dawsonville: 5 years probation
The Board voted to accept the following cease and desist orders for unlicensed practice of dentistry:
- Edwin Saldain, Lawrenceville
- Larry Coleman, Woodstock
The Board accepted a voluntary surrender from the following individual:
- Edward P. Trimmier, DMD, Spartanburg, SC
The Georgia Board of Dentistry will hold its next meeting Friday, May 7, 2010 at the Professional Licensing Boards Division office in Macon.