Actions Taken by the Georgia Board of Dentistry at its May 8 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia Board of Dentistry met on Friday, May 8, 2009.
The Board voted to accept public consent orders regarding the following licensees:
- William K. Dancy, DDS, Atlanta: Three years probationary licensure.
- Laura C. Davis, DDS, Jonesboro: Two years probationary licensure.
- Adrienne N. Embry, DDS, Jonesboro: Three years probationary licensure.
- Gordon C. Fraser, Jr., DMD, Peachtree City: Three years probationary licensure.
- Tuan Q. Tong, DMD, Jonesboro: Ninety day suspension followed by five years probationary licensure.
The Board voted to issue cease and desist orders for unlicensed practice to the following individuals:
- John Berbarien, Atlanta
- Sarah Williams, Valdosta
- Ira Laney, Atlanta
- David Nameth, Atlanta
- Mike Rasmovick, Atlanta
The Board voted to suspend the license of Dr. Terrance K. Jorden of Stockbridge for default on his federal student loans.
The Georgia Board of Dentistry will hold its next meeting Friday, June 5, 2009 at 9:30 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards in Macon.