*A licensee may, in the discretion of the Board, have any inactive license restored by:
- Filing the required application and paying the proper fee;
- Providing documentation from a physician or physicians licensed in the State of Georgia that establishes to the satisfaction of the Board that the applicant is able to practice with reasonable skill and safety to patients;
- Providing documentation demonstrating current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation ("CPR") certification;
- Fulfilling any remedial requirements deemed necessary by the Board as a condition precedent to the licensee resuming his or her practice of dentistry or dental hygiene; and
- Appearing before a Committee of the Board upon request.
- *In considering any application for restoration under this Rule, the Board may require that an applicant for restoration of an active license execute releases necessary to obtain documentation of the applicant's complete medical history; the Board may also require the applicant, at his or her own expense, to undergo
- Further examination by physicians designated by the Board.
- *As a condition precedent to a license being restored, after 5 years have passed without the applicant being actively engaged in the practice of dentistry or dental hygiene, the Board, in its discretion, may require passage of an examination administered by the Georgia Board of Dentistry or a Regional Testing Agency designated and approved by the Board.