Actions Taken by the Georgia Construction Industry Licensing Board Division of Electrical Contractors at its January 6 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia Construction Industry Licensing Board Division of Electrical Contractors held its meeting on Wednesday, January 6, 2010.
The Board voted to approve 46 electrical non-restricted applications for licensure, eight electrical restricted applications for licensure and 11 electrical applications for licensure by reciprocity.
The Board approved the following cease and desist orders for unlicensed practice:
- Marshall David Garrett d/b/a M.D. Garrett & Sons Construction, Decatur
- Jim Chen, Doraville
- Steve Boudwin d/b/a Steve’s Handyman Services, Locust Grove
- Bobby Flowers d/b/a United Signs Solutions, Lyons
- Bryan Jarvis, Mableton
- Wyley D. Wright, Milledgeville
- Scott Heeres, Monroe
- William M. Basham, Monroe
- Conston Growth Inc. d/b/a Sawhaven Renovations, Woodstock
The Board approved the following consent order for practicing beyond the scope:
- Norman Johnson, Tyrone, $500 fine
The Board approved the following consent order for assisting unlicensed practice:
- James Parker, Rincon, $500 fine
The Georgia Construction Industry Licensing Board Division of Electrical Contractors will hold its next meeting Friday, April 23, 2010 at 9:00 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards Division office in Macon.