|For Immediate Release
December 16, 2010
FFI Contact: Matt Carrothers
Director of Media Relations
Actions Taken by the Georgia Auctioneers Commission at its December 6 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia Auctioneers Commission held its meeting on Monday, December 6, 2010.
A public hearing was held for the purpose of allowing the following applicant to appeal the Commission’s decision to deny an application for licensure renewal:
- Dion Abadi, Chamblee: Commission voted to overturn original decision and approve application for licensure renewal.
The Board approved 31 applications for licensure.
The Board approved the following order to accept fine money:
- ABC Atlanta, LLC, Cartersville: $250 fine for assisting unlicensed practice
The Board ratified the following cease and desist orders for unlicensed practice:
- Jerry Emerson King, Thomas L. Williams, Williams & Williams Auction Co., Cedartown
- Charles Ricky Lunsford, Phoenix Store Fixtures & Auctions, Conyers
- Thomas Ray Zell, Perry's Auto Auction, Swainsboro
- Alan Harper, Harper & Co. Fine Jewelry, Blairsville
- Bradley Mark Boswell, D&M Auction, Cartersville
- Robert C Fussell, Ware County of Board of Education, Waycross
- Clyde B Tillman, Press Access, LLC, Cumming
- Bruce A. Miller, Millennium Auctions, Athens
- GA Border Auction, Hartwell
The Georgia Auctioneers Commission will hold its next meeting Monday, January 31, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards Division office in Macon.