|For Immediate Release
April 21, 2009
FFI Contact: Matt Carrothers
Professionals with licensing inquiries should contact
Director of Media Relations
the Professional Licensing Boards at 478-207-2440
Actions Taken by the Georgia Auctioneer Commission at its April 20 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia Auctioneer Commission met on Monday, April 20, 2009.
The Board voted to accept a public consent order from the following individual:
- Howard Daniel Coleman, Fayetteville: Two years probationary licensure.
The Board approved the following applications for licensure:
- Taylor Made, Dahlonega: Auctioneer Company
- King Auction & Realty Co Inc, Hendersonville, NC: Auctioneer Company (Non Resident)
- Auction House, Flat Rock, AL: Auctioneer Company
- David Terrell Coleman, Normangee, TX: Auctioneer (Non Resident)
- Martha M. Rock, Miami, FL: Auctioneer
- William Thomas Yancy, Buford: Auctioneer
- Century Auction Company, Sumner: Auctioneer Company
- Don Gregory Avant, Montgomery, AL: Auctioneer (Non Resident), Reinstatement
- Wayne Boyd, Princeton, KY: Auctioneer (Non Resident)
- Breco Realty, Madison: Auctioneer Company
- H T Hill Realty & Auction, LLC, Winder: Auctioneer Company
- Randal Alan Land, Rome: Auctioneer, Reinstatement
- Kenneth Keith Cullum, Chatsworth, CA: Auctioneer (Non Resident), Reinstatement
The Board approved the following auctioneer school application:
- World Wide College of Auctioneering, Mason City, IA
The Board voted to rescind its decision to eliminate the requirement of an auctioneer licensing exam. Applicants for licensure will be required to pass the auctioneer examination prior to obtaining licensure approval.
The Georgia Auctioneer Commission will hold its next meeting on Monday, June 15, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards in Macon.