Actions Taken by the Georgia Board of Nursing at its November 17-18 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia Board of Nursing met on Wednesday and Thursday, November 17-18, 2010.
The Board voted to post the following rules:
- Rule 410-1-.01 Organization and Administration of the Board Office
- Rule 410-12-.12 Recognition of National Certifying Organizations Advanced Practice Registered
The Board voted to rescind its motion from the September 15-17, 2010 Board meeting and allow Bauder College to continue submitting reports in the process of program development.
The Board accepted the following public consent order:
- Dannie Kay McAdams, Buford: Four years probation for failure to renew license while under indefinite suspension.
The Board accepted the following amended consent orders:
- Jennifer Patrick Dickerson, Hawkinsville: Four years probation for violation of previous consent order by having recent convictions for fraudulent prescriptions and failure to submit quarterly reports.
- Beverly Joyce Militello, Gainesville: Four years probation for failure to comply with aftercare and failure to submit quarterly reports as required.
The Board accepted the following voluntary surrender:
- Suzanne Lynn Hale, Haralson
The Board accepted 96 student loan defaults.
The Georgia Board of Nursing will hold its next meeting on December 22, 2010 at the Professional Licensing Boards Division in Macon.